Efest LUC 4 slot LCD charger with USB function and car features-Universal
If out of stock must also try the XTAR VP4
Efest LUC V4 is high quality with 4 charging channel and big LCD charger, it has four built-in independent charging channels with reverse polarity protection, short circuit protection, over-current protection and Zero voltage activation function. It can automatically monitor battery power and give an alarming notice. LUC V4 charger is compatible with most 3.7V Li-ion or LiMn batteries like 10440, 14500, 14650, 18500, 17670, 18650, 18700, 26500, 26650 etc.It can charge 15270 or 14250 batteries with spacers. Besides, with one full charged battery in channel 2, LUC V4 charger also can charge those devices, such as mobile phone, iPad, MP3, Mp4, PSP etc. There are 2 USB sockets of DC5V/0.5A and DC5V/1A.
1. Charging input: Pressing the rectangle button can change the charging modes(0.5A/1A/2A) and charge different size 3.6V/3.7V Li-ion batteries.
USB output: DC5V 1A USB output connector are compatible with most portable consumer electronics.
0.5A/1A can charge 4pcs : 10440/14500/14650/16340/16650/17650/17670/17350/18490/18500/18650/22650
2A can charge 2pcs : 25500 and 26650 batteries
2. Low power alarming: when discharging consumer electronics, the transparent button will be flashing in blue while the power of battery is lower than 15%, it means battery needs to be charged.
3. Built-in reverse polarity protection: While the charger is connected, each charging channel has reverse polarity protection, the charging light is still green and prevent from any short circuit.
4. Zero voltage activation function: when charger is standby, place over-discharging batteries (battery voltage is under 2V) to charging channel correctly, battery zero voltage activation starts, since battery over-discharging times, capacity and over-discharging degree is different, so the activation time will be different, and red light will turn on after battery activation.
5. Over-charging protection & automatically monitor charging: Once the external power is connected with LUC V4 charger, charger will stop charging when batteries are full; if batteries were not taken off and the battery voltage will be lower than 3.9V because of many factors, charger will charge batteries automatically again. charger will start to charging if putting lower 4.18V batteries into LUC V4 charger.
6.USB output: Once connected to USB , Pressing the rectangle button for over 1 second,then it will get start to charging. The USB function will be closed in 30 seconds without connecting power. DC5V 1A USB output connector are compatible with most portable consumer electronics.
|AC input Power||100-240V 50/60Hz|
|AC output Power||DC 12V 2A|
|DC input Power||DC 12V 2A|
|0.5A CC current||500mA ± 5%|
|1A CC current||1000mA ± 5%|
|2A CC current||2000mA ± 5%|
|Auto cut-off voltage||4.23V ± 0.05V|
|CV cut-off current||< 10% max current|
|Standby current||< 20mA|
|TC current (battery voltage <2.9V)||10mA~20mA|
|Activation current (battery voltage<2V)||10±1m A|
|USB output floating Voltage||5.0-5.5V|
|USB Output floating current||< 10mA|
|Maximum Output current||1A|
|Battery output Cut-off voltage||3.0 ± 0.05V|
|Auto recharge voltage||3.9 ± 0.15V|
1. Once connected to an external power source, the LUC V4 charger begins to self-inspect. The gear indicator of 0.5A is red once the system has finished self-inspecting and the indicators for each channel turn yellow. It is standby for charging. 2. Charging current gear: There are 3 options, 0.5-1A-2A, for charging. It will be transformed between 0.5A, 1A and 2A by pressing the button.
0.5A charging status: 10440/14500/14650/16340/16650/17650/17670/17350/18490/18500/18650/22650,each channelindependent charging.
1A charging status:
10440/14500/14650/16340/16650/17650/17670/17350/18490/18500/18650/22650,each channel independent charging.
2A charging status:
Can charge 25500/26650 batteries with only channel 2 or channel 3 .
Please choose the right charging current gear with right position as per batteries.LUC V4 starts to charge the batteries in 4 seconds after batteries are properly inserted. LCD will show the right charging status during charging , the matched channel will not be changeable once the batteries are full,and battery was stopped to be charged.
3. After full charged, please take off AC wall charger first then take off the AC connector and take out batteries.
4. After full charged battery is inserted into channel 2 and charger is connecting the electronic products,then press the button,it begins to discharge when lcd shows statues ( see belows).Take off the USB cables after finished charging,charger will stop working after 30 seconds.When battery was discharging,lcd will indicator battery bars decline in the number of bars. It will alarm when battery capacity will be under 15%.
Please note batteries can not be charged if they are inserted oppositely or could not connect well. Please check batteries specification if can work with our LUC V4 charger before charging. Or it will be dangerous if they are not matched. Please use it in dry place.